Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
This coffee from the island Gálapagos San Cristóbal is a special coffee in every way. A rare find and the first time Starbucks will offer coffee from this unique growing region, this Starbucks Reserve™ Gálapagos San Cristóbal coffee provides an opportunity to showcase the ability of Starbucks to discover and source some of the world's exotic, rare and exquisite coffees and bring both the flavors and the experience to life for customers.
It is the nuances of the intense Gálapagos San Cristóbal microclimate that drive the coffee quality and flavor experience. The cold Humboldt Ocean Current that sweeps past the islands creates growing conditions at low elevations (500 meters) that are equivalent to the usual high altitudes (1000+ meters) necessary to produce high quality arabica coffees. Combined with the rich, volcanic soil and intense equatorial sun, these conditions are ideal for the 130+ year-old Bourbon plants and thus result in a medium-bodied coffee that delivers clean acidity, with soft herbal and cocoa notes. And, because the island of Gálapagos San Cristóbal is a protected sanctuary, this coffee is certified Organic.
- 8 ounce bag of Starbucks Reserve™ whole bean coffee
- First offering from Starbucks Reserve™, a new, ultra-premium brand featuring the world's most exotic, rare and exquisite coffees
- Juicy flavor with hints of herbs, soft cocoa and spice
- Medium bodied flavor delivers clean acidity
- Pairs well with citrus, cocoa and nuts
- Complements savory flavors