Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- The soul of NESPRESSO is its exceptional coffee. Choose from 16 Grand Cru varieties, each with distinct flavor notes - from woody to spicy - that appeal to every taste
- All coffees come in sealed capsules, ensuring maximum freshness; just pop one into your NESPRESSO machine and let it brew
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules
- Compact Brewing Unit Technology
- Thermoblock heating element
- Fast preheating time of 30 seconds
- Folding drip tray accommodates tall recipe glasses
- Automatic and programmable coffee volume quantity
- Backlit LED water level detection indicators
- Rapid one touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth
- Full aluminum body
- Professional steam pipe
- Pivoting cup support for milk recipes
- Fine tunable coffee volumes
- Descaling alarm
- Programmable menu modes
- Automatic shut off after 9 minutes
- Holds 14 used capsules
- Removable water tank holds 47 3/10 ounces
- Measures 6 7/10 inches in length by 15 3/10 inches in depth by 11 4/5 inches in height
One year warranty.
This product is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If product is to be used outside of the U.S., use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
Material: Metal and plastic
Wipe with a damp cloth
Mornings are tough enough as it is without the need for coffee running roughshod over everything – so keep your routine as pure and simple as possible with a Nespresso coffee system. Each mini-marvel of a machine is engineered to produce the perfect cup of coffee, every time: patented Nespresso capsules come in 16 premium blends (with a rotating roster of special blends and limited editions), along with accessories galore to boost your caffeination education, like the Aerocinno, which will produce a luscious topping of silky foam for any of your coffee-based drinks. Nespresso machines come in different sizes and styles, suitable for any kitchen – popular models include Le Cube, the Essenza and the Pixie. From its beginnings in 1976, when the notion of espresso perfection was but a glimmer in a Swiss inventor’s eye, to its present domination of the home-brew market, Nespresso has dedicated itself to the highest coffee ideals. And as for keeping it simple? Join the Nespresso Club, which will deliver capsule refills right to your door, whenever necessary.