Five-pocket cotton denim jeans
- Boot cut
- Contrast top-stitch detail
- Inset coin pocket
- Slip waist pockets
- Slip back pockets with back waist leather logo tag
- Zip fly
- Button front closure
- Slight whiskering at thighs and fading and slight distressing throughout
- Rise: 10", Leg opening: 19½", Inseam: 31¾" (taken from a size 32r)
- Please note, any whiskering, fading or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
PLEASE NOTE, all items are final sale and non-returnable. Sale items have limited inventory available at sale pricing. Waitlist does not guarantee availability at sale pricing, and should an item become available to you off the waitlist, you may not be entitled to that sale price. Additionally, should this product become available again in another sale, price matches will not be offered.
Headquartered in Seattle — land of frequent rainfall, Starbucks coffee, and rugged longshoremen — Union Jeans captures the essence of its hometown with its moody denim washes. Blue-black, asphalt grey, washed-out black, and faded flint are just some of the sedate colors you’ll find in the company’s collection of artfully distressed men’s jeans, pants, and shorts. Union Jeans’ five-pocket premium denim jeans come in slim-fit, straight-cut, and boot-cut styles and are hand-washed with a special cold-dye pigment to achieve that worn, lived-in look. Pair up your jeans with one of Union Jeans’ sleek one-button Henley tees, faded button-down shirts or classic hoodies.