Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Share This Item: Email
Description: Kishu Binchotan Fine:
- Set of two charcoal sticks
- Made from powdered and compressed charcoal, the highest grade of charcoal available with an extremely high carbon content
- Naturally turns any tap water into mineral water by releasing minerals, such as potassium and manganese into the water at the same time as adsorbing chlorine by up to 75%
- Organically produced and handcrafted using ancient traditions
- Softens water and improving its taste
- Effective for one month of daily use
- Can be bought to replace used White Charcoal in the Bincho or can be used with any container (up to 2 liters) of your choice
- Tested and documented effect by Eoufins
- Each stick measures approximately 7 inches in length by 3/5 of an inch in width
Material: Wood and charcoal
Brand: Sort of Coal