- Size :
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
2006 Wedell Hillside Reserve Pinot Noir (One or two 750 milliliter bottles):
- Hand-crafted pinot noir produced at Hillside Vineyard in Edna Valley, California
- Only pinot produced by 100 point winemaker John Alban
- Only 3 barrels produced
- Features a deep color and blackberry, cherry and raspberry flavors
- Richness and complexity is reminiscent of an exceptional Burgundy
- Pairs well with smoked salmon or coq au' vin
- Ready to drink now or will age well for the next 3 to 5 years
- Accolades: Classic 98 points from The Wine Insiders
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, WA, WI, WY. If you provide a shipping address that is not in one of these states, your order will not be placed.
- Quantity limits may apply in some states. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed for any reason, and it may be reduced or held to comply with state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- This is a Final Sale item. No returns accepted.
- Items are sold by Porthos.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.
- Wine contains sulfites.
Origin: United States