- Size :
2007 Zind Humbrecht Gewurztraminer Gueberschwihr (750 ml)
The legendary Domaine Zind Humbrecht produces some of Alsace's most opulent, terroir driven wines. Set near the Vosges Mountains in Northeastern France, the biodynamic farming practices of winemaker Olivier Humbrecht allow the vineyard to tell its story of time and place: the elements, the land, the varietal, down to the use of natural yeasts. Olivier Humbrecht is the only Master of Wine in France, and his wines command immense respect as well as extraordinary reviews. Showered by Wine Spectator with the highest ratings of any Alsatian winery in 2007, Gilt is thrilled to offer these prized bottlings.
This off-dry Gewurztraminer comes from the 24 year old vines of the Gueberschwihr site. The soil of this tiny vineyard is calcareous limestone. This rich wine pairs well with pates, smoked salmon pasta and ricotta cheesecake. 100 cases produced.
Varietals: 100% Gewurztraminer
Nose: Aromatic with white flowers and lilies, laced with citrus
Palate: Notes of blood orange and grapefruit with a white pepper finish
Sweetness Indice: 3 (Scale 1-5, 1 being the driest)
Drink: Now through 2025
Accolades: 93 points from Wine Spectator
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WY.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- Items are sold by Porthos which is the seller of record.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.