Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Large carrier tote for yoga practice mat and gear
- 100% natural cotton canvas and twill materials
- Breathable compartment for mat and damp items
- Comfortable non-slip shoulder pad and side handles on both ends of tote
- Body length 32 inches; width 7½ inches
- Machine wash
Material: 100% natural cotton canvas and twill materials
Architect-turned-yogi Peter Sterios launched Manduka in 1997 in order to produce a well-designed yoga mat that would offer greater support than other mats on the market. Manduka’s best-selling Plyometrics Black Mat Pro features a non-slip finish and extra-thick cushioning to make your practice more enjoyable and comfortable than ever. For travel, Manduka’s lightweight PROlite and eKO SuperLite Mats — available in bright blues, reds and other cheerful colors — offer all the advantages of the Black Mat and easily fit inside your suitcase or bag. To show respect for the environment, Manduka creates all of its mats, towels, tees and tanks, and other products out of recycled and eco-friendly materials.