Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
Designed with whimsical prints, the HALO® SleepSack® Crib Set will help create a beautiful and safe nursery for your little one. The American Academy of Pediatrics and leading safety organizations warn against the use of soft, loose bedding and bumpers in cribs. Instead of potentially dangerous comforters and bumpers, this unique five-piece Safe Sleep Crib Set contains only those things your baby needs to sleep safe and sound from the start: a coordinating HALO SleepSack® wearable blanket, SleepSack® Swaddle, two soft 100% cotton jersey fitted crib sheets and matching decorative skirt.
- Includes 2-in-1 adjustable SleepSack® Swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out to ensure an easy transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it's time to stop swaddling.
- Size newborn fits 6-12 lbs
- Includes HALO SleepSack® wearable blanket that replaces loose blankets that can cover a baby’s face and interfere with breathing. Plus, it’s a cozy blanket your baby can’t kick off, for a better night’s sleep.
- Size Small fits 10-18lbs.
- Two, 100% Cotton Jersey fitted crib sheets; one solid, one in coordinating print
- One coordinating decorative crib skirt
- HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
Material: 100% Cotton
Halo SleepSacks’ wearable sleep blankets and swaddle sacks for newborn babies aren’t just adorable and super-soft — they’re also potentially life-saving. Designed to fit snugly and securely while your baby sleeps, Halo SleepSacks eliminate the dangers posed by loose crib blankets, which can hinder infants’ breathing if pulled up over the face. They also help babies to avoid getting sick by preventing them from kicking off their blankets during cold nights. The Halo SleepSacks collection is just one of several product series developed by Halo Innovations — a Minnesota-based company whose founder, William Schmid, lost a child to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome during the 1990s. Designed to maximize babies’ safety and well-being, Halo SleepSacks and swaddles come in cotton or polyester fleece and in large and XL sizes to fit little ones up to age 24 months.