Share This Item: Email
Description: REDUCED SHIPPING FOR ITEMS UNDER $50
- It's 1895. Charlotte and her family came to France three years ago so that her father could learn to pain in the French style of Impressionism. Now they are traveling to London to see if the famous artist John Singer Sargent will paint Charlotte's mother for a portrait.
- In London, Charlotte and her best friend, Lizzy, stay in their own room at the Savoy Hotel, attend a fancy dinner party with famous writers, watch boat races on the River Thames, learn about legendary London ghosts, and even visit a gypsy camp.
- Illustrated with beautiful museum reproductions, and exquisite watercolor paintings, the book also includes biographical sketches of the featured painters.
- This vibrant journal of Charlotte's exciting journey will make any reader long for lovely London.
- 64 pages
- Reading level: Ages 8 and up
Brand: Chronicle Books