Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Designed for children 18 months to 5 years / 50 lbs.
- Adjustable telescopic rods and legs make it easy to fit booster to almost any (non-curved back) adult kitchen or dining chair.
- Safety notches allow for the adjustment of booster length and seat height.
- Booster backrest is ergonomically designed to support the backs of small children
- Includes two fastening straps to safely secure booster to the backrest and seat base of an adult chair.
- Anti-slip feet ensure stability and prevent scratching furniture surfaces.
- Stay-down safety locks ensure seat remains secure while in use.
- No assembly required.
- Folds compactly for storage or travel.
- Carry bag included.
- Easy to clean.
- Three-point adjustable safety harness included.
- JPMA Safety Certified.
- CPSIA compliant.
- Dimensions: 18.2 x 13.78 x 14 inches
- Weight: 5.07lbs
Material: Booster Seat
Svan of Sweden makes putting parents’ minds at ease its main mission, designing high chairs, baby bouncers, mini table and chair sets and other baby products and accessories to be both beautiful and functional. The company’s story began in 1996, when two dads, Kjell Hagström and Anders Fallman designed the now-iconic Svan High Chair (today it’s known as the Signet Chair). The bentwood high chair comes in a range of woods – rosewood, mahogany – and finishes. As featured on the Ellen Show, the Signet grows with your child from the age of six months to young adult, dues to its adjustability. The Svan Chair gained such international popularity for its sturdy, stylish, adjustable design that the collection quickly enlarged to include other kids’ products, like toddler tables and ride-on toys. In 2011, Svan was acquired by Scandinavian Child, and expanded its product line even further. Svan’s smart, contemporary designs make caring for children easier, and allow parents to focus on the important things – like precious family time.