shoppers are viewing this right now!
- Size :
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
Description:Due to the high quality of the wine and temperature restraints, all orders will be shipped via 3 day air to arrive on or by March 25.
2008 Coup de Foudre 37.2 Cuvee (One, two, three or six 750 milliliter bottles):
- Pomerol-style blend of Merlot (85%), Cabernet Franc (10%) and Petit Verdot (5%) produced in Calistoga, Napa Valley
- Full-bodied, rich and concentrated wine with abundant, youthful and supple tannins and lingering finish
- Aged for 18 months in 70% new French Oak barrels
- Flavors include coffee bean, melted chocolate, creme de cassis and caramel tones
- Only 300 cases produced
- Served in First Class on Emirates Airlines-Dubai
- Accolades: 93+ points by Robert Parker
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WY. If you provide a shipping address that is not in one of these states, your order will not be placed.
- Quantity limits may apply in some states. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed for any reason, and it may be reduced or held to comply with state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- This is a Final Sale item. No returns accepted.
- Items are sold by Amuse Bouche Winery.
- Winery is the seller of record.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.
- Wine contains sulfites.
Brand: HB / Amuse Bouche Wine
Origin: United States