Expedition quality Citibot folding kayak.
- Durable Hypalon hull construction with urethane back-coating to waterproof deck fabric.
- Frames constructed of anodized aircraft grade aluminum.
- All materials are corrosion-proof and can be expected to give years of trouble-free performance.
- Simple to assemble and easy to handle.
- Utilizes Folbot's taut tensioning device combined with a newly designed seat and cockpit coaming.
- Compact, urban-friendly size and super light 24 lb. weight allows for easy storage in an apartment closet or the trunk of a car.
- Comes packed in one bag, suitcase or backpack style, and includes a paddle and standard safety bladders.
- Includes foot brace.
* Length/Beam: 10'/34' (3.05/86.36cm)
* Height: 13" (33.02cm)
* Weight: 24 lbs (10.89 kg)
* Cockpit: 30" x 16" (76.2cm x 40.6cm)
* Max payload: 210 lbs (95.25kg)
* Bag Dimensions: 35" x 18" x 10" (88.9cm x 45.7cm x 25.4cm)
Kayaks are custom made to order. Typical delivery is 3 - 4 weeks, but could take longer.
Hull Fabric: 35 oz/sq. yard Hypalon, Deck Fabric: Woven Hydrophobic Polyester, Frames: Anodized Aircraft Grade Aluminum