Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Designers I Met And Liked (Set of 2):
- Set of two notebooks
- Each features 120 pages of high quality paper
- Hardcover and sewn to the spine for a great feel and durability
- Perfect size to put in a small bag, pocket
- Measures 4½ inches in width by 6½ inches in length
Brand: Archie Grand
Dust with a dry cloth
Archie Grand is a Swedish stationery brand that makes notebooks, journals, jumbo sketchbooks, candles, tea towels and cards that are brimming with good advice: diet on foie gras! Stop talking start kissing! Legend has it that Archie moonlighted at London’s art colleges back in the ‘80s, where he met the crème de la crème of British society – the charlatans, jetsetters, scoundrels and luminaries who served as his muses. Today you can buy Archie Grand blank notebooks emblazoned with signature cover declarations, like “Thoughts I Had and Couldn’t Remember”, “Faux Pas I Made and Liked” and “Chefs I Met and Liked” – alongside other delicious stationery offerings.