- Size :
2010 Pret A Boire Rose (750 ml)
Produced by famed Heidi Barrett in the rolling hills of the Napa East Rutherford AVA, this is a dry, full bodied French style Rose. This is the inaugural release of this limited production wine, and is a mouth watering accompaniment to a sophisticated summer dinner with friends. Think grilled lobsters with a summer salad of juicy heirloom tomatoes, aromatic basil and fresh mozzarella. Only 300 cases produced.
Varietals: 65% Syrah/35% Grenache
Nose: Aromas of glazed pears, rose petals, wet stone minerality and floral notes
Palate: Bright strawberry, watermelon and golden raspberry, with hints of sage and a creamy finish
Drink: Now through 2012
SHIPPING: DUE TO SEASONAL WEATHER, ALL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED 2nd DAY AIR
- By placing an order, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age.
- Due to state restrictions and our merchants' licenses, the products shown may be shipped to the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OR, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WY.
- Quantity limits may apply. You will be notified if your order cannot be completed due to any state restrictions.
- The vendor & Gilt are not responsible for delays due to extreme weather conditions.
- Items are sold by Amuse Bouche winery which is the seller of record.
- Taxes & shipping fee are collected on behalf of the seller.
Brand: HB / Amuse Bouche Wine
Origin: United States