Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
- 4, 28 ounce aged USDA Prime Porterhouse steaks
- Steaks are aged, hand-selected and hand-cut from USDA Prime beef
- USDA Prime is ranked in the top 2% of beef nationally
- Richly marbled and aged to perfection
- Contain a T-shaped bone with a Strip steak on one side and a Filet Mignon on the other
- Cattle are raised on ranches in the American plains and are fed a nutrient-rich diet of local grains
- Meat is vacuum sealed and hand-wrapped in white butcher paper and butcher string
- 2-3 day shelf life in refrigerator
- Use within 2-3 months for optimal quality; may be frozen for up to 6 months
This item cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses.
Item will be shipped via 2nd day air.
Brand: Robinson's Prime Reserve
Origin: United States