Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Pixie and Aeroccino:
- The soul of NESPRESSO is its exceptional coffee. Choose from 16 Grand Cru varieties, each with distinct flavor notes - from woody to spicy - that appeal to every taste
- All coffees come in sealed capsules, ensuring maximum freshness; just pop one into your NESPRESSO machine and let it brew
- Small espresso maker with a wide range of advanced features
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules
- Compact Brewing Unit Technology
- Thermoblock heating element
- Fast preheating time of 30 seconds
- Folding drip tray accommodates tall recipe glasses
- Automatic and programmable coffee volume quantity
- Backlit LED water level detection indicators
- Empty water tank detection
- Automatic programmable shut off after 9 minutes
- Cable storage
- Holds 10 used capsules
- Removable water tank holds 7/10 of a quart
- Measures 4 3/10 inches in width by 9¼ inches in depth by 12 4/5 inches in height
- Perfect hot or cold milk froth in just few seconds
- Can also be used to heat milk
- Holds 4 2/5 ounces of frothed milk
- Holds 8 1/2 ounces of hot milk
- Measures 4 1/10 inches in diameter by 6 7/10 inches in height
One year warranty.
This product is manufactured in compliance with U.S. standards. If product is to be used outside of the U.S., use only with the appropriate outlet adapter and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury.
Material: Metal and plastic
Wipe with a damp cloth
Mornings are tough enough as it is without the need for coffee running roughshod over everything – so keep your routine as pure and simple as possible with a Nespresso coffee system. Each mini-marvel of a machine is engineered to produce the perfect cup of coffee, every time: patented Nespresso capsules come in 16 premium blends (with a rotating roster of special blends and limited editions), along with accessories galore to boost your caffeination education, like the Aerocinno, which will produce a luscious topping of silky foam for any of your coffee-based drinks. Nespresso machines come in different sizes and styles, suitable for any kitchen – popular models include Le Cube, the Essenza and the Pixie. From its beginnings in 1976, when the notion of espresso perfection was but a glimmer in a Swiss inventor’s eye, to its present domination of the home-brew market, Nespresso has dedicated itself to the highest coffee ideals. And as for keeping it simple? Join the Nespresso Club, which will deliver capsule refills right to your door, whenever necessary.