- 13 pieces
Description: Unpack the ultimate tapas party! This quintessential Spanish food collection showcases some of our favorite treats from Spain's exceptional restaurants, open-air markets and fine food stores. Packaged in a travel-inspired, keepsake gift box “suitcase,” this luxury assortment includes artisanal vegetable preserves, prized ibérico ham, buttery Bonito tuna and organic chocolate. The Original Spanish Suitcase comes with a letterpressed passport containing facts, stories, and serving suggestions.
Collection serves 4-6 people. Box measures 20” x 15” x 5” and is made from recyclable materials.
Here's what you get:
- One 7 oz. jar of Dequmana Empeltre Olives: These dark purple, fleshy olives are naturally cured for 12 to 14 months and made without dyes or preservatives.
- One 2 oz. package of Fermin Jamon Ibérico: This richly marbled, sweet ham is made from the famous black-hoofed ibérico hogs, or “pata negra.”
- One 4 oz. tin of Albo Bonito del Atlántico Tuna in Olive Oil: This delicate, buttery fish is produced in Cantabria using sustainable, traditional methods.
- One 3.5 oz. jar of Miguel & Valentino Boquerones (Marinated White Anchovies): These petite white anchovy filets are marinated in a subtle vinegar solution, resulting in a fresh fish flavor.
- One 5.6 oz. jar of 1880 Marcona Almonds: An addictive snack, these almonds are fried in extra virgin olive oil and lightly tossed with salt.
- One 7 oz. bag of Matiz Traditional Bread Sticks: These mini beak-shaped breadsticks with olive oil are the perfect snacking cracker.
- One 10 oz. jar of Conservas Artesanas Maria Jesus Piquillo Peppers: Sweet and slightly smoky, these fire-roasted peppers are picked and packed by hand.
- One 250ml. bottle of Tagornar Extra Virgin Olive Oil: Made from Arbequina and Verdiell olives for a fruity, sweet finish.
- 1/4 lb. wedge of Campo Montalban Cheese: Smooth, with subtle nutty tones, this semi-firm cheese is made from a mix of cow, sheep and goat milk.
- One 2.4 oz. bar of Chocolate Orgániko Organic Dark Chocolate, 70% Cocoa with a touch of Fleur de Sel of Ibiza
- One 2.4 oz. bar of Chocolate Orgániko Organic Milk Chocolate, 46% Cocoa with Chili, Vanilla and Cinnamon
- Two 7 oz. 1880 Tortitas Mini Turrones de Alicante: These crunchy nougat confections are made by 1880 – a legendary candy producer located in the turrón capital of Spain – Jijona, Alicante.
- One 1 liter bottle of Vichy Catalan Mineral Water: This earthy, slightly salty mineral water is a delicious accent to any meal, especially seafood.
Brand: Spanish Suitcase