Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Long-sleeve coated six-button double-breasted short trench coat
- Convertible notch lapels
- Front and back gunflaps
- Optional belted waist
- Two lower welted button pockets
- Four-notch extended buckle tab cuffs
- Back center vent with button option
- Partially lined with interior pockets
- Back length: 29¾" (taken from a size M)
Material: Shell: 100% Polyester, Body lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeve lining: 55% Polyester, 45% Viscose
W.R.K — that’s short for “Work. Rest. Karma.” — is a menswear collection that effortlessly combines functionality and flawless design. Label founders Matteo Gottardi and Maurizio Marchiori make craftsmanship and fine detailing their top priorities when designing their clothing. The result: men’s clothing that is equally chic and approachable. A W.R.K trench coat, for example, might come with epaulets for a polished and sleek look, while a fitted hound’s tooth cardigan blazer features slim pockets large enough for discreetly storing small items. W.R.K’s cotton and linen blazer especially stands out for its trim cut — it’s the perfect jacket for your next special night on the town. Work, Rest, and Keep these threads in your closet for years.