Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Robert C. Jackson (b. 1964 Kinston, NC) is a contemporary realist still life artist. The path that brought him to this full time and fulfilling career as an artist is somewhat varied and unusual. Robert graduated from the University of Delaware with a degree in Electrical Engineering in 1986 and proceeded to work as a systems engineer designing radio systems for Motorola for the next 5 years. He left engineering, not for painting, but for the ministry working at Cedar Ridge Community Church in Spencerville, MD as an assistant pastor for the next 6 years. Since 1997 Robert has been painting full time and exhibiting his work in various galleries from coast to coast.
- All prints arrive with an Authenticity Card with the Title, Edition Number, and Artist's Signature.
- Frames arrive with the hanger and nail- ready for the wall.
- All artwork is printed using archival, gallery quality-inkjet pigments on 100% cotton rag paper printed in the USA.
- A percentage of all sales goes to RxArt, a NYC based non-profit that puts art in children's hospitals.
- Each brushed aluminum framed print arrives with an acrylic front, acid-free white mat, and acid-free backing to protect your print and ensure its longevity.
- Size: 11" x 14" (print), 17" x 20" (framed)
ABOUT: LittleCollector is committed to inspiring the next generation of art lovers through the presentation of accessible contemporary art. They believe that viewing art is an essential part of childhood and fundamental creative experience. Many of LittleCollector's artist collaborators are not only represented by major galleries, but are also featured in permanent collections at major museums such as the Met, Guggenheim, and MOMA.
Material: Framed Print
Origin: United States
As an art adviser and independent curator, Chrissy Crawford was accustomed to clients and friends asking her to find art for their children's rooms. When Crawford had a hard time finding a store or gallery with unique, affordable pieces, she decided to start her own. LittleCollector is a virtual gallery committed to inspiring the next generations of art lovers with contemporary, limited-edition art that looks just as stylish in the living room as it does in your toddler's bedroom. Each art print is made to last — archival pigments are printed according to museum-quality specifications on acid-free paper — and comes framed and ready to hang (complete with a hanger and nail). An authenticity card containing the artist's signature and the edition number is mounted on the back of each piece.