Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
Made for children from birth up to 15 kilograms/55 pounds, the Techno XT stroller offers comfort and ease of use. A full-coverage extendable hood with sun visor keeps children protected whilst the fully reclining seat, extended leg rest, head hugger, and 4-wheel suspension provide a relaxing ride. The sturdy and durable 7-kilogram/15.25-pound stroller comes with a raincover and is lightweight and easy to store.
- Sturdy, aeronautical-quality aluminum frame
- Ergonomically optimized, foam insulated handles and padded seat
- Four reclining seat positions
- Height adjustable shoulder harness and adjustable leg support
- Five-point safety harness for maximum security
- Foot-operated linked parking brakes and lockable front swivel wheels
- One-handed, compact umbrella fold
- Round hood with storage pocket and UV protective viewing window
- Includes removable washable covers, raincover, and handy mesh shopping basket
- Carry strap for easy portability
- Wheels with sleek hubcap design
- 55 pounds capacity
- Suitable for newborn and up
- Measures 19"W x 24"D x 43¼" H
Material: Aluminum, Foam
Maclaren strollers were introduced in Britain in 1965 by former test pilot, aeronautical designer and grandfather Owen Maclaren. Maclaren is best known for its high-tech, good-looking strollers. The brand has grown a lot since the '60s, though, and now makes a range of stroller accessories and personal care products. Beginning by Maclaren, the company's beauty line, deals in essential oils, aroma-therapeutic candles, and organic bath and body products for mother and baby.