shoppers recently viewed this!
- Size (Rug Sizing):
Please select an available size.
Please select a size.
$0-$9.95 Delivery Charge
This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Estimated Date to Schedule Delivery:
Description: Berber Hand-Knotted Wool Shag:
- Hand-knotted of wool
- Features the look of the hand-woven tribal rugs woven by the Berbers of the atlas mountains
- Longest lasting construction. Good ones can last 10 to 25 years. Great ones can last 100+ years.
- Sheds less than typical hand-tufted rug
- Individual knots are visible on the back, making it possible to see the overall pattern and colors used on the rug's surface
- Weaving and knots will be slightly uneven
- Fringe is an extension of the rug's foundation
Due to the handmade nature of this product, please expect slight variations in size and color.
Material: 100% wool
Care: Spot clean