Leather lace-up shoe
- Five eyelet vamp
- Round coated cotton lacing
- Round cap toe
- Tonal top-stitch detail throughout
- Partially lined with a padded insole
- Leather sole with a leather and rubber heel
Measurements: Heel measures 1"
Size and Fit
- Shoes from a. testoni BASIC tend to run large, so consider ordering down a size.
Once in a while, we wind up with some great items that haven't found their way to a good home (read: yours). It’s tragic, we know. But there’s a silver lining — we've put all those stylish pieces in one place for easy browsing (and picking). We’ve only got a few of each item in stock, so move fast before we run out.
Born in 1905, founder Amedeo Testoni mastered his craft in Bologna, Italy, a historic center of leather-working and shoemaking. Today his line of footwear has expanded to include belts, briefcases, and handbags crafted from top quality leathers as well as more exotic materials such as ostrich, crocodile, and shark. Elaborate punching, invisible stitching, and antique-like finishing all add to the unmistakable quality and commitment that goes into each masterful piece from A. Testoni.