Handmade Andrew leather boots
- Seven metal eyelets with wax coated lacing
- Leather ankle strap with double buckle closure
- Distressing and burnishing through out
- Please note, any burnishing or distressing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Fully lined in leather with a padded insole
- Stacked wooden heel a rubber sole with traction
- Approximate heel: 1½"
- Comes with a dust bag
n.d.c. made by hand
Whether it’s the impeccably “lived-in” chukkas or the artfully beat-up wingtoes, the kicks in this sale are all about rugged European cool. And in case you’ve already met your rugged cool quota (as if that were possible), check out the stylish suede moccassins or laid-back slip-ons, either of which are a fine way to class up your off-duty look.
Shoe fanatics love N.d.c. made by hand for its rich leather ankle boots, moccasins, and boat shoes, which possess the sort of worn-in personality and well-loved comfort that usually takes years for shoes to achieve. Short for nom-de-code (code name), this Belgium-based label was launched in 2001 by footwear veterans Arnaud Zannier and Enrique Corbi, who set out to combine high-quality leather from Europe’s best tanneries with distinctive, fashion-forward design. From its coated suede Pere Shearling chukka boots, monk strap oxfords, and nubuck Plim’s high-top sneakers for men to its high-heeled, sheepskin wedge booties for women, each pair of N.d.c. made by hand reflects the brand’s four key values: simplicity, quality, originality, and expertise of construction. Let’s add a fifth: impeccable style.