Waterproof nubuck leather lace-up boots
- Four metal D-rings with heavy duty cotton laces and a rounded textured rubber toe
- Side embossed logo at ankle and rubber logo plate at heel with a back pull tab
- Handcrafted seam-sealed waterproof nubuck leather upper with a waterproof vulcanized rubber shell
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot and a Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Rubber AeroTrac® non-loading sole with traction
Size and Fit
- This product tends to run large, so consider ordering down a size.
Leather, Shearling, Rubber
Whether you’re looking for a new pair of running shoes, dress shoes, or something to knock around in on the weekend, you’ll find plenty of options here, from brands like Sorel, Fred Perry, and Eastland.
Sorel takes its name from a Quebec town known for its steel production and shipbuilding efforts during World War II. It's a fitting moniker for a brand that calls its rugged boots and shoes “footwear for the fearless." Founded in 1962 by Canadian rubber manufacturer A. R. Kaufman, Sorel produces all-season, all-terrain, top-quality shoes and sneakers, tundra-ready snow boots, and high-fashion sandals — using materials such as waterproof leather, recycled felt, and plush shearling. From the Joan of Arctic — a knee-high, women's winter boot topped off with a faux fur snow cuff — to the unisex Caribou boot, Sorel's goods help you brave the elements in style. Originally based in Kitchener, Ontario, Sorel is now a subsidiary of Columbia Sportswear Company and operates out of Portland, Oregon.