Long-sleeve wool two-button single-breasted suit
- Notch lapels with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Two lower flap pockets
- Four-button cuffs
- Back center vent
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front wool trousers
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Slanted waist pockets
- Jetted back button pockets
- Six belt loops
- Zip fly
- Extended button tab with hidden hook-and-bar front closure with interior button tab
- Partially lined to the knee
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Slim fit
- True to size
- Jacket: Back length: 30", shoulders: 18½", sleeves: 34¼", chest: 41½"
- Trousers: Rise: 11", leg opening: 18", inseam: 36½" (taken from a size 40r)
Everything you need to look sharp at the office or for a night on the town.
Credited with breathing new life into men’s three-piece suit design, Simon Spurr has adopted the eight-button vest as his signature motif. Originally from Great Britain, he designed men’s clothing for Yves Saint Laurent, cK Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren before launching his own menswear label in the mid-aughts. Spurr made headlines in 2012 when he resigned from his eponymous label just after being nominated for the CFDA’s Best Men’s Wear Designer award. While he may no longer be at the helm of his company, the aesthetic of Simon Spurr the label continues to stay true to its founder’s vision with sharply tailored suits, jeans, trench coats, and other designs that blend Savile Row elegance and downtown cool. Give yourself (or the man in your life) the opportunity to look award show-worthy for any occasion.