Woven wool sportcoat
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Non-functional four button sleeve closure
- Back vents
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Woven wool trousers
* Slant slip pockets
* Welted back pockets with button closure
* Belt loops
* Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
* Hidden hook and button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Slim fit
- Garment Measurements from a size 40R: Jacket: Chest: 36", Shoulders: 16", Sleeve: 26", Backlength: 28½"; Pants: Rise: 11", Inseam: 37", Leg opening: 16"
- Model is wearing a size 40R
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Dry clean only
Everything you need to elevate your look, from razor-sharp tailoring to standout accessories.
Just because Martin Greenfield has been making men’s suits at the same Brooklyn factory for more than six decades doesn’t mean he’s old-fashioned. Often called “America’s top tailor,” Greenfield produces handmade suits, coats, pants, and tuxedos for CFDA award-winning fashion labels such as Band of Outsiders and Rag & Bone, (a few, lucky) New York City power players, and Hollywood royals. Each label and customer has its own requirements for fabric and fit, but they all come to Martin Greenfield Clothiers for one thing: unparalleled craftsmanship. Greenfield’s commitment to quality is certainly why Gilt asked him to create an exclusive suiting collection.