Woven wool sportcoat
- Notch lapel
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four button sleeve closure
- Back vent
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Two button closure
Woven wool trousers
* Slant slip pockets
* Welted back pockets with button closure
* Belt loops
* Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
* Hidden hook and button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment Measurements from a size 40
- Chest: 40", Shoulders: 17", Sleeve: 33½", Back length: 29.5“
- Rise: 10", Inseam: 36½", Leg opening: 16"
Care: Professionally clean
Everything you need to look sharp at the office or a night out — from suits to shirts to shoes and accessories — in one convenient location.
Soon after he graduated from Middlesex University in 1996 with a degree in Men’s Fashion Design, Simon Spurr started at Yves Saint Laurent’s menswear division, working closely with Hedi Slimane. In 2001, Spurr made the jump across the pond to New York to serve as menswear designer for cK Calvin Klein, and then moved to Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Ralph Lauren Black Label in 2003. Not a bad start, to say the very least. And those formative years helped shape Spurr’s own aesthetic, which plays with modern shapes while retaining an abiding respect for the classics. No surprise, then, that when he launched his label SPURR in 2006, it was all about smart fits and sturdy denim. The line expanded to include a full sportswear offering in 2007, and in 2009, Spurr launched his eponymous designer collection, with tailored pieces and high-end offerings to compliment his contemporary label. But whether it’s jeans or suiting, Spurr’s signature styling is always there — slim, sleek, and sharp as hell.