Wool single breasted suit
- Notch lapels with button hole
- Chest pocket
- Two lower welted flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four-button cuffs
- Back side vents
- Fully lined with interior pockets
Flat front wool trousers
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Slanted waist pockets
- Jetted back button pockets
- Six belt loops
- Zip fly
- Extended button tab with hidden hook-and-bar front closure and interior button tab
Size and Fit:
- U.S. sizing
- Slim fit
- True to size
- Drop 6 sizing
- Jacket: Back length: 30½", shoulders: 18", sleeves: 34¾", chest: 40"
- Trousers: Rise: 10¾", leg opening: 16.", inseam: 38" (taken from a size 40r)
- Model is wearing a size 40R
- Model measurements: Height 6'2, Waist: 31", Chest: 38", Inseam: 32", Sleeve length: 31½", Neck: 15"
Calvin Klein White Label
If you're looking for a suit of high quality, chances are you wouldn't expect to find one for less than $500. Get this: This selection has seasonal offerings for not just less than $500 ... but less than $300. It's a sale you'll want to tell your friends about, but only after you've made your picks.
British understatement and crisp lines define the sensibility of Calvin Klein White Label suiting. Styles like the Malik sport coat (available in corduroy or herringbone wool blend), Mabry pinstripe suit, and single-breasted Mabin suit — American at their core, but with a distinctly international influence — epitomize the sleek minimalism that has made Mr. Klein’s original line a household name. Calvin Klein White Label is just one of around a dozen brands in Klein’s empire, which also includes the flagship Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and ck Calvin Klein. Headed up by English designer Kevin Carrigan since 1998, Calvin Klein offers luxurious ready-to-wear separates, outerwear, shoes, sunglasses, and accessories for both adults and kids. From fitted work shirts and suits for men to jersey dresses and flattering sweaters for women, every piece reflects Klein's timeless aesthetic.