Waxy burnished pull-up leather lace-up boot
- Tonal top-stitch detail
- Eight non-corrosive metal-eyelet vamp
- Rawhide lacing
- Handsewn Blucher moccasin construction
- Three-quarter leather lining with cushioned insole
- Littleway stitched Docksides® non-marking slip-resistant sole
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
Take the edge off the weekend’s final moments with these incredible deals. From sleek blazers to dress shirts to footwear and more, this sale is chock full of ways to update your wardrobe without breaking the bank. Sunday night just got a little bit better.
Founded in 1946, Sebago has outfitted everyone from sailors to Kate Middleton in its hand-sewn, moccasin slip-on shoes. Though based in Rockford, Michigan, Sebago’s timeless aesthetic is New England-inspired through and through — a reflection of the origins of company founders Daniel J. Wellehan, Sr., Joseph Cordeau, and William Beaudoin. Since starting out with a basic penny loafer design, Sebago has expanded its collection over the decades to include men’s and women’s high-top sneakers, ankle boots, boat shoes, chukkas, and many other styles. Sebago’s collaborations with the likes of NYC shoe-designing wunderkind Ronnie Fieg have kept the label fresh and innovative. We like the cut of your jib, Sebago.