Woven wool blend sportcoat
- Pinstripes throughout
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four button sleeve closure
- Logo patch at sleeve
- Back vents
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Woven wool blend trousers
* Pinstripes throughout
* Slant slip pockets
* Welted back pockets with button closure
* Belt loops
* Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
* Hidden hook and button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment Measurements from a size 40R: Jacket: Chest: 40", Shoulders: 17", Sleeve: 33½", Back length: 29½"; Pants: Rise: 10", Inseam: 37½", Leg opening: 16"
- Model is wearing a size 40R
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Dry clean only
95% wool and 5% other fiber
Calvin Klein White Label
Tailored clothing for a splurge, a steal, and everything in between.
British understatement and crisp lines define the sensibility of Calvin Klein White Label suiting. Styles like the Malik sport coat (available in corduroy or herringbone wool blend), Mabry pinstripe suit, and single-breasted Mabin suit — American at their core, but with a distinctly international influence — epitomize the sleek minimalism that has made Mr. Klein’s original line a household name. Calvin Klein White Label is just one of around a dozen brands in Klein’s empire, which also includes the flagship Calvin Klein, the Calvin Klein Collection, and ck Calvin Klein. Headed up by English designer Kevin Carrigan since 1998, Calvin Klein offers luxurious ready-to-wear separates, outerwear, shoes, sunglasses, and accessories for both adults and kids. From fitted work shirts and suits for men to jersey dresses and flattering sweaters for women, every piece reflects Klein's timeless aesthetic.