- Slant slip pockets
- Welted back pockets with button closure
- Belt loops
- Button closure with zip fly
- Seamed cuffs
- Tonal top stitch
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment Measurements from a size 32: Rise: 11", Inseam: 10½", Leg opening: 22"
- Model is wearing a size 32
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Hand wash
92% polyester, 8% spandex
Lighten up. Bright colors and prints you wont want to miss
Hurley International founder Bob Hurley spent a decade as the U.S. distributor for Billabong, the iconic Australian sportswear brand — a professional experience that gave him invaluable insights into the surf clothing business. Upon launching his eponymous fashion label in 1998, Hurley focused on designing brightly colored board shorts and almost instantly cemented his reputation as a swimwear favorite among fashion-conscious beach enthusiasts. Over the years Hurley has added comfortable jeans, hoodies, caps, and other streetwear to its collection, which remains rooted in its founder's love for the ocean, music and art. A Nike property since 2002, Hurley International continues to represent the cutting edge in surfwear with SIMA award-winning designs like the Phantom Fuse board short, which comes with patented waistband features.