Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Jersey knit dress
- Embroidered lace throughout, scoop back, chain hook at back, bell sleeves, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Fully lined
- 33 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
Material: 92% polyester and 8% spandex shell. 95% polyester and 5% spandex lining
Tart Collections is the quintessential California clothing brand. Founded by husband-and-wife team Jamie and Dana Finegold, the label specializes in sexy-cool t-shirts, sleek jersey dresses, and sportswear essentials for lovers of laid-back chic. Tart's fitted jackets, velvet and studded leggings, white lace rompers, and casually elegant print and tie-dye maxi-dresses flatter women’s curves and come in gracefully draping modal/spandex or challis fabrics. The convertible Tart Infinity dress — possibly the brand's best-known creation — offers an ingenious solution to brides-to-be who are struggling to outfit their bridesmaids in appealing yet affordable wedding attire; the slinky dress can be worn in a seemingly endless number of variations, its straps wrapped, twisted and stretched to fit any number of shapes. Since launching its first collection in 2004, Tart has attracted a loyal following in Hollywood, including Alessandra Ambrosio, Kourtney Kardashian, Katy Perry, and Nicky Hilton (spotted wearing her tiered, polka-dot Giselle dress).