Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Knit dress
- Graphic print and metallic thread throughout, scoop back, ribbed trim, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 35 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Free People
Material: 82% cotton, 11% polyester, 4% metallic, and 3% nylon shell
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.