- Woven wool blend vest
- Halter neck with hook and eye closures, graphic print throughout, pleated hem, front zipper closure, zipper and piped leather trim at sides, open back, raw edge hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Back buckle closure, partially lined
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
95% wool and 5% cashmere shell. 100% leather combo. 100% polyester lining
Whether you’re heading out with girlfriends or meeting a date for dinner, you’ll want to be outfitted in style. Make a memorable impression in a printed sheer mini dress or an embroidered tunic from some of our most popular brands. In the mood for something more casual? Kick back in belted jersey rompers, rugby-striped tees, and leather-trimmed leggings.
Gwen Stefani may be "Just a Girl," but almost everything the platinum blonde touches turns to gold — including the handbags in her clothing and accessories line, L.A.M.B. (The acronym stands for "Love. Angel. Music. Baby.," the title of her 2004 debut album.) The ruby-lipped lead vocalist of ska band No Doubt launched L.A.M.B. as an expression of her punk, rock 'n' roll, and fashion inspirations, and has since become a style icon. Stefani's handbags, shoes, and threads effortlessly capture her unique blend of retro past and futuristic present with bright colors such as neon and fuchsia, bold hound's tooth patterns, Gothic fonts, oversize zipper pulls, and other playful features. For an extra touch of glamour, slip on a pair of the label's sky-high, Victorian lace-up heels or peep-toe platform shoes, or stuff your easy-to-lose essentials in one of L.A.M.B.'s buttery-soft hobo bags or wallets.