Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Knit semi-sheer sweater
- Pointelle detailing throughout, scoop neck, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 70% wool and 30% cashmere shell
Originally a collection of high-end, West Coast-flavored T-shirts, Velvet by Graham & Spencer has evolved into a complete women’s clothing brand featuring everything from little black dresses to faux leather jackets. Launched by Los Angeles-based fashion designers Jenny Graham and Toni Spencer in 1997, Velvet caters to the runway-conscious woman who favors timeless silhouettes and precise tailoring over fleeting trends. Elegant styles like the off-the-shoulder “Joss” slub cotton slouchy tee, “Goddess” racer-back maxi dress, and “Kennet” cowl neck top with dolman sleeves come in solid colors and add glamour to your favorite pair of jeans. In 2004, Graham and Spencer created the label Velvetmen so that men could also enjoy the designers’ classic looks and distinctive color palettes. Velvet and Velvetmen are the older siblings of Graham & Spencer, the designers’ luxurious diffusion line.