- Low-rise skinny bootcut jean
- Classic five pocket design, pleated design at back pocket, slight fading throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- Please note, belt is used for styling purpose only
- 33 inch inseam; 8 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, look of jean may vary due to multiple washes and colorways featured
Care: Machine wash
98% cotton and 2% lycra shell
Soft sweater dresses, skinny jeans, and more casual-chic styles you'll wear everywhere this season.
How does James Jeans get its premium denim jeans to “feel like cashmere and fit like couture”? By drying organic cotton denim in the sun — a process called "dry-aging" — and inserting darts in all the right places. From boot-cut and straight-leg jeans for men and women to super-skinny “Twiggy” legging jeans for expecting moms, each style comes in a range of colors and molds to the body to produce that elusive perfect fit. Founded by L.A.-based entrepreneur James Chung and designer Seun Lim in 2003, James Jeans has dressed everyone from Taylor Swift to Angelina Jolie in its custom jeans. In 2010, the brand introduced James Icon, a contemporary women's collection of chic leather, knit separates, and T-shirts that effortlessly complements James Jeans' core denim line.