Woven cotton-blend cigarette jean
- Graphic print throughout
- Classic five-pocket design
- Embroidery detail at back pockets
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
* Rise: 7½" Inseam: 30½" (taken from size 27)
* Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches
Care: * Machine wash
55% cotton, 42% tencel, and 3% PU shell
AG Adriano Goldschmied
Playfully feminine dresses, rompers, and silk tops from the beloved NYC label.
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.