- Cotton blend woven blouse
- Pointed collar, button closure at sleeve cuffs, semi-attached tie wrap panels at sides, rounded hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button down front closure
- 31 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, can be tied at back as well
One Forty 8 by Lafayette 148 New York
65% cotton, 32% nylon and 3% spandex shell
Tap into the archives of classic Americana for a timelessly chic look this summer. Nautical stripes, dainty floral prints, and your favorite primary hues come together in this prep-infused mix of silk shirtdresses, tied-hem rugby tees, soft cotton cardigans, and tailored linen shorts.
Lafayette 148 New York is known for its luxe separates — think skinny trousers, embellished tops, and flirty skirts from petite to plus size. Since founding Lafayette 148 New York in 1996, fashion designer Edward Wilkerson has created meticulously constructed collections with an eye toward high-end fabrics such as silk and cashmere. Linen sailor pants and sleeveless tunics, little black dresses, ruffled scarves, and sleek numbers like the Eleonora — a collared silk dress dyed a rich coral hue — embody day-to-night effortlessness and chic versatility. Wrap-around leather belts, teardrop-shaped satchel handbags, statement necklaces, and other bold accessories add the finishing touches to the label’s downtown-cool ensembles. Named after its street address, Lafayette 148 New York personifies the confident sophistication that makes its hometown one of the world’s most remarkable cities.