- Low-rise bootcut jean
- Classic five pocket design, contrast top stitching, signature embroidered squiggle at back pocket, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with button closure
- 33 inch inseam; 7½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33½ inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 35½ inches
- Please note, look of jean may vary due to multiple washes and colorways featured
AG Adriano Goldschmied
98% cotton and 2% polyurethane shell
This must-have denim mix — featuring Rich & Skinny, BLANKNYC, and Neuw — has it all, from fit-to-flatter skinny jeans to waxed jeggings to sharp straight leg styles. And you can snap up dark-wash bootcuts, flares, and wide-leg trousers for a classic everyday look.
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans troll flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.