Woven fit and flare dress
- Jacquard print throughout
- V-neck and back
- Wrapped bodice
- Ruched panel at waist
- Pleated at waist
- On-seam side slip pockets
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook-and-eye closure
- Fully lined
* 30" in circumference at bust; 39" from shoulder to hem; taken from a size 4
* Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches
Care: Dry clean only
60% acetate and 40% polyester shell; 100% acetate lining
An ultra-modern crop of dresses suited for every occasion this spring.
In Greek mythology, Theia was the goddess of light — mother to Helios (the sun), Eos (the dawn) and Selene (the moon). In the world of women’s couture, Theia is known for designing luxurious bridal and evening gowns that bring out women’s inner goddesses. Made with the finest European brocades, silks, and prints, and embellished with embroideries and beading, Theia’s wedding gowns and cocktail dresses — beloved by Carrie Underwood and other A-listers — are downright dazzling. Theia is the brainchild of Irish clothing designer Don O’Neill, whose past includes high-profile stints at Christian Lacroix, Badgley Mischka, and other famous fashion houses.