Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Stretch silk woven strapless dress
- Ruched bodice, elasticized top hem, draped, asymmetrical gathered seam at skirt, tonal top stitching
- Hidden side zipper with hook and eye closure
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 28 inches from bust to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 8½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Catherine Malandrino
Material: 92% silk and 8% spandex shell
Catherine Malandrino's elegant, energetic dresses, shoes, jumpsuits, and other designs meld the romance of Paris with the vitality of Manhattan. Born in Grenoble, France and based in NYC, Malandrino achieved her star-making moment in 2001, when her Manhattan clothing and accessories store was featured in an episode of "Sex and the City." Since then she’s become one of the most successful designers in the world — collaborating with Lacoste on a sporty womenswear collection, creating the high-end line Malandrino, guest-judging on “Make Me a Supermodel,” and always remaining true to her vision. Her belief? Individuality is at the heart of fashion: No two women should look alike.