Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Square rose gold tone stainless steel case with clear dial and diamond markers
- Total diamond carat weight is 0.02
- Brown calfskin leather strap with buckle closure
- Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 30M
- Case measures 38mm (1.49 inches) wide
- Strap measures 24mm (0.94 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Brand: Akribos XXIV
Material: Rose gold tone stainless steel, diamond, and leather
Akribos XXIV's steampunk-meets-Madison Avenue watches exude industrial chic. Based in Brooklyn, the company celebrates the origins of timekeeping not only through its wares, but also through its name. Akribos, the Greek word for "precise,” honors the ancient Greeks’ efforts to accurately track time as part of their study of astronomy, while XXIV is the Roman number for 24 — the number of hours in a day. Created by an international design team, Akribos XXIV's collection includes both automatic (hand-wound) and quartz timepieces that reinterpret classic styles with unique features such as polyurethane wrist bands, sleek satin finishes, and diamond accents. From the intricately assembled, skeletonized Bravura and Saturnos series to the Swiss-inspired Essential collection, every Akribos XXIV watch is both timeless and contemporary.