Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round stainless steel case with silver tone and crystal dial, date window between 4 and 5 o'clock, white mother of pearl chronograph subdials at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, and diamond bezel
- Total diamond carat weight is 0.06
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment clasp closure
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at 50M
- Case measures 49.6mm (1.95 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 24mm (0.94 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
Brand: Akribos XXIV
Material: Stainless steel, diamond, crystal, and mother of pearl
Akribos XXIV's steampunk-meets-Madison Avenue watches exude industrial chic. Based in Brooklyn, the company celebrates the origins of timekeeping not only through its wares, but also through its name. Akribos, the Greek word for "precise,” honors the ancient Greeks’ efforts to accurately track time as part of their study of astronomy, while XXIV is the Roman number for 24 — the number of hours in a day. Created by an international design team, Akribos XXIV's collection includes both automatic (hand-wound) and quartz timepieces that reinterpret classic styles with unique features such as polyurethane wrist bands, sleek satin finishes, and diamond accents. From the intricately assembled, skeletonized Bravura and Saturnos series to the Swiss-inspired Essential collection, every Akribos XXIV watch is both timeless and contemporary.