Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Round stainless steel case with silver tone skeleton dial and black ionic plated stainless steel bezel
- Black leather strap with buckle closure
- Mechanical movement
- Water resistance tested at 100M
- Case measures 48mm (1.81 inches) wide
- Strap measures 24mm (0.94 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a plating process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
Material: Black ionic plated stainless steel, stainless steel, and leather
Android founder Wing Liang derives inspiration for his watch designs from the world at large: “from a sci-fi movie to music, from a car to a toaster,” he elaborates. Since establishing his company in 1991, Liang has created high-quality timepieces that combine traditional craftsmanship with forward-thinking designs rendered in bright colors and futuristic, space-age motifs (consider the “Alien” watch, whose two side-by-side faces eerily resemble a pair of Martian eyes). Android’s extensive line of skeleton watches — the Ninja, the Radius, the Impetus automatic — features durable, hardened mineral crystals and either ceramic or stainless steel cases. Android's high-end, limited edition watches include the sleek Tourbillon and the Divemaster — a stainless steel chronograph that’s water-resistant to 660 feet.