Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Round yellow gold ionic plated base metal case yellow gold tone dial, chronograph subdials at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, and crystal detailed bezel
- Tortoise resin and yellow gold ionic plated base metal bracelet with jewelry clasp closure
- Japanese quartz movement
- Water resistance tested at a10M
- Case measures 38.5mm (1.51 inches) wide
- Bracelet measures 24.5mm (0.96 inches) wide
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Note: IP or ionic plating is a process that is primarily used for wear resistance and corrosion protection
Brand: Akribos XXIV
Material: Yellow gold ionic plated base metal, resin, and crystal
Akribos XXIV's steampunk-meets-Madison Avenue watches exude industrial chic. Based in Brooklyn, the company celebrates the origins of timekeeping not only through its wares, but also through its name. Akribos, the Greek word for "precise,” honors the ancient Greeks’ efforts to accurately track time as part of their study of astronomy, while XXIV is the Roman number for 24 — the number of hours in a day. Created by an international design team, Akribos XXIV's collection includes both automatic (hand-wound) and quartz timepieces that reinterpret classic styles with unique features such as polyurethane wrist bands, sleek satin finishes, and diamond accents. From the intricately assembled, skeletonized Bravura and Saturnos series to the Swiss-inspired Essential collection, every Akribos XXIV watch is both timeless and contemporary.