Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Small crossbody
- Textured leather and leather
- Leather strap that can be worn doubled
- Flap opening with magnetic snap closure
- Suede interior lining with a zip pocket, six card slots, a coin pocket, and a slip pocket
- Body length 8½ inches; height 5¾ inches; width 2 inches
- Drop strap 18½ inches
Brand: Sequoia Paris
The signature detail of Sequoia Paris’ exquisite handbags collection is the ring. Every Sequoia Paris design — the Workshop brown leather crossbody handbag with turquoise trim, the perforated leather Yearling tote, the "Twenty" patent shoulder bag, and countless others — incorporates at least one ring, either as a strap fastener, a flap closure, or a fabric pattern. Founded in 1988, the company has become one of the leading leather goods brands in France — consistently turning out purses constructed from the highest-quality cowhide, jacquard and other materials. Adopting the motto “simplicity, innovation and audacity,” Sequoia Paris lives up to its stated values — designing affordable yet luxurious bags that outlast fleeting trends.