- Mid-rise cotton twill blend woven cropped khaki pant
- Front slash pockets, back welt pockets, distressing and whiskering details throughout, optional rolled cuff hem, top stitching
- Zip fly with button closure
- 25 inch inseam uncuffed; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 27
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Care: Machine wash
55% supima cotton and 45% American cotton shell
AG Adriano Goldschmied
Casual-chic styles you'll wear everywhere this season.
AG jeans have a vintage feel but modern sensibility that's tough to find. AG's denim artisans trawl flea markets and vintage shops the world over to find the perfect vintage jeans to replicate, from the washes to the perfectly worn-in feel, at the famed Koos Manufacturing plant (which has also produced jeans for Gap, Calvin Klein and J. Crew). Founded in 2000 by Adriano Goldschmied and Koos head Yul Ku, the made-in-the-U.S.A. brand mixes impeccable, tradition-driven construction with casually daring styles and colors.