- Cotton blend woven shift dress
- Seaming detail and slight texturing throughout, cap sleeves, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 37 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
97% cotton and 3% polyurethane shell. 100% polyester lining
Get ready to escape to the French Riviera (in your mind, at least) with this gorgeous collection of France-inspired dresses, tops, and separates from Moncollet. Pretty silk blouses, pencil skirts, and sheaths are made for mixing and matching. And everything comes in lush, flattering colors perfect for year-round wear.
Inspired by the French Riviera, Moncollet’s collection will leave you daydreaming of mid-afternoon strolls through romantic seaside towns and sails along the Mediterranean coastline. The fashion brand’s colorful dresses, silk chiffon blouses, twill shorts, and other wardrobe essentials skew ultra-feminine and flirty thanks to a color palette heavy on pastel pink, canary yellow, and pale azure. Equally appropriate for a weekend getaway or a day at the office, Moncollet’s playful cotton shirt dress features a charming Peter Pan collar, smart front pockets, and a gathered waist that perfectly accommodates a skinny sash; a pocket-less version comes with a built-in belt. Summery and soft, these bright clothes look extra-fab with espadrilles, stacked bangle bracelets, and a wide-brimmed hat.