Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Cotton blend woven tunic
- Pointed collar, attached tie panels at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden button down closure
- 33½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Brand: One Forty 8 by Lafayette 148 New York
Material: 65% cotton, 32% nylon and 3% spandex shell
One Forty 8 by Lafayette 148 New York
Lafayette 148 New York is known for its luxe separates — think skinny trousers, embellished tops, and flirty skirts from petite to plus size. Since founding Lafayette 148 New York in 1996, fashion designer Edward Wilkerson has created meticulously constructed collections with an eye toward high-end fabrics such as silk and cashmere. Linen sailor pants and sleeveless tunics, little black dresses, ruffled scarves, and sleek numbers like the Eleonora — a collared silk dress dyed a rich coral hue — embody day-to-night effortlessness and chic versatility. Wrap-around leather belts, teardrop-shaped satchel handbags, statement necklaces, and other bold accessories add the finishing touches to the label’s downtown-cool ensembles. Named after its street address, Lafayette 148 New York personifies the confident sophistication that makes its hometown one of the world’s most remarkable cities.