Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days. Free return shipping for Gilt Credit, or cash refund less return fees.
- Dolce & Gabbana woven metallic brocade skirt suit
- Jacket: Peak lapel, slit pocket at bust, dual front flap pockets, non-functional button sleeve cuff, back vent, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front single button closure, fully lined
- 34 inches in circumference at bust; 21 inches from shoulder to hemline
- Skirt: Grosgrain panel at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper with single button closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from waist to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Dolce & Gabbana
Material: 52% polyester, 39% wool, 6% acrylic and 3% nylon shell
Dolce & Gabbana
The luxury fashion house Dolce & Gabbana (often lovingly shortened to D&G) landed on the map when Italian design duo Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana created an astonishing 1,500 different looks for Madonna's 1993 world tour. Sex appeal has remained a dominant theme of the label’s designs since its first womenswear collection debuted in 1985 — think curve-hugging dresses, underwear as outerwear, and leopard print applied to everything from handbags, shoes, and dresses to cosmetics (the Animalier collection) and leather iPhone sleeves. Launched in 1990, D&G’s menswear line brings sultriness to the male sartorialist’s wardrobe with bold prints, chic jackets and suits, and fitted denim; the label’s designer gym clothing line celebrates iconic American athletes and brands and helps you fellas work out in ultimate style. From film-star sunglasses to floral fragrances, Dolce & Gabbana remains the go-to duo for provocative, impeccable fashion.